Human Resources provides the College with a diverse menu of programs and services that are both employee sensitive and designed to provide support for fulfilling the mission of the College.
We are committed to providing quality service to our college community. One way of meeting that goal is by providing information and resources via the web.
You may visit the Department of Human Resources in the lower level of Cooke Memorial or contact Human Resources at 502-863-8149 or Tracie_Shapiro@georgetowncollege.edu.
Eligible employees will be paid for these holidays. With the approval of their supervisors, eligible employees (if it is deemed necessary that they work) may take a floating holiday at a later date.
- Labor Day* – Monday, September 1, 2014
- Fall Break* - Friday, October 10, 2014
- Thanksgiving – Thursday and Friday, November 27-28, 2014
- Christmas - Wednesday – Friday, December 24- 26, 2014
- New Year’s Break – Thursday and Friday, January 1 and 2, 2015
- Martin Luther King* – Monday, January 19, 2015
- Good Friday – Friday, April 3 2015
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 25 2015
- Independence Day - Friday, July 3, 2015
*Some offices will be open on these dates. The decision will be made by the supervising Vice President.