- EDU 596 Commitment to Educated Decision Making through Research
- EDU 597 Developing Servant Leaders for Schools through Inquiry
- Ph.D. Educational Psychology, University of Nevada, Las Vegas. Dissertation Title: The influence of the discussion leader procedure on the quality of arguments in online discussions. December, 2006.
- M.A.E. Educational Psychology, University of Northern Iowa, Cedar Falls. December 2001.
- B.S. Orthodox Theology, University of Craiova, Craiova, Romania. June 1999.
- Online asynchronous discussions
- Epistemological beliefs