Why should I give to the Faculty/Staff Campaign?
The success of the Faculty/Staff Campaign will create tremendous momentum, which sends a very positive message to our constituents that the people closest to Georgetown truly believe in the GC experience.
Can I designate where my money will go?
YES! You can designate your gift to any account. Below are some suggested areas to which you can designate your Faculty/Staff Campaign Gift. To learn of more opportunities or get information about specific accounts, please contact the Development Office at 502-863-8089.
Suggested Areas for Gifts
- Academic Departments — list specific department (example: English)
- Art Gallery
- Athletics — list specific sport and gender preference (example: Women’s Soccer)
- Bishop College Heritage Foundation
- Campus Ministries
- Champions of Athletic Character
- Christian Leaders Scholarship and Program
- Community Garden
- Equine Scholars
- Film Project
- First Tee
- Fraternities & Sororities — list specific organization (example: Phi Mu)
- Fund for Excellence
- George Cares
- Global Scholars
- Gym Renovation
- Henlein Faculty Development Endowment
- International Student Scholarships
- Lambert Pre-Law Society
- Library Books
- Marshall Center
- Math and Science Scholarship Challenge
- Mission Trips
- Music Department
- Residence Hall Renovation
- Rucker Village (new townhouses for students)
- Science Equipment
- Stadium/Turf Project
- Student Book Fund
- Student Impact Fund
- Study Abroad
How do I get credit for money I have already given?
Please contact Patricia Gaetz and he will assist you with this possibility.
Why is the faculty/staff percentage so important?
Many corporations and foundations consider an institution’s faculty and staff giving percentages when awarding grants and contributions.
How can I be assured that my gift gets to the designated account?
Will my gift be tax-deductible?
Yes. Gifts that are processed through the Development Office are tax-deductible.
Are gifts through payroll deduction before or after taxes?
All gifts through payroll deduction are after taxes.
How long will the campaign last?
Any gift received between July 1 and June 30 will count toward the campaign.