Let your voice be heard!

By ETHAN SMITH
Opinion Editor

pointing finger 300x199 Let your voice be heard!

Source: http://www.shrink4men.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/pointing-finger.jpg

Hey, you!  Yeah, I’m talkin’ to you. You’re a college student, college professor or employee of the college. As such, I’d bet my Golden Ticket that you have a functioning mind that has developed opinions!  If I have won this bet and kept you from swindling me out of my Golden ticket, I have another offer to make: voice your opinions.  Write for the paper, let your ideas be heard.

If you have something to say about yourself, your friends, your enemies, your frenemies, your classes, your college, your community, your country, other colleges, other communities, other countries or just humanity in general, say it!  You live in the Land of Freedom and are at a college with its own newspaper; if you have something to say, go for it!  Write it up, send it in!  If it’s thoughtful and well-written, we’ll do our best to run it.

Don’t try to hide, I know you’re out there, and you have something to say.  I hear people complain about things and praise things in their life every day.  Tell people what you think with a bigger voice.  I challenge you.