Interview with Doug Key

By CAMERON NIXON

Source: georgetowncollegeathletics.com
Senior Doug Key’s fall portrait

Q: Where are you from and what brought you here?

A: I’m from Chicago, Ill. and what brought me here besides football was the advantages I can gain going to an elite college and getting a degree here. Both of my parents are teachers and they told me that this was a great school to go to, and I trusted Coach Cronin.

Q: You already have received a couple shout-outs; do you have any of your own?

A: The whole team, cause it’s a collection of individuals to make one unit. When we come together we can do a lot of damage. Also my biggest fans being my uncle David Key and my parents Tenna and Doug Key, Sr.

Q: Why do you enjoy football?

A: I put a high level of emotion into it. I didn’t start playing until I was 14, but it became fun as an outlet to release anger and hit people for free.

Q: What do you plan to do after football?

A: I have a major in communications, so with that degree I want to go into sports broadcasting or be an analyst and eventually a coach.

Q: Who are your favorite players of all time?

A: John Randal. He is a smaller defensive lineman but had a huge impact and couldn’t be stopped. Second is my brother Jason, he played basketball and put all of his emotion into it. He was a better athlete than me.

Q: What makes it great to be a Tiger?

A: The tradition, we feed off of it. We see the emotions others have and it gives us the energy to do what we do. An alumnus Chris Hagan talked to me about it and encouraged me to approach every play like it’s my last.

• http://www.facebook.com/BIGBEARHARDEN Jason Harden

Now that’s how you give an interview!!!…so proud lil big bro Bestial!!!…

• Rosalin

Great Job cuz. keep up the great work