Welcome to the GC Robots Website!
REGISTRATION OPENS APRIL 1.
This year our camp theme is ‘Bugs’. Using Lego EV3 robots, campers will create and program robots to learn about how engineers are designing robotic ‘bugs’ that are used for many purposes. We will also, of course, have a battle with our robotic ‘bugs’! Will you have the Last Robot Standing?
LOCATION: Ensor Learning Resource Center, Georgetown KY (map link – note: there is an entrance on Mulberry Street): Enter from either the front or back door and proceed to the lobby. The camp is in the Ward Room on the first floor.
- Elementary School Camp (entering 4th grade – completed 5th grade): June 24-28, 2019 (9-11:30 AM)
- Middle / Elementary July 15-19, 2019 (9-11:30 AM)
- NEW! Advanced Camp (for students who have completed at least one year of robotics camp or participated in a robotics competition) July 15-19, 2019 (9:00-11:30 AM)
In order to save a spot, you must pay a $50 non-refundable registration fee.
- $130 per camper
- $100 per camper (Georgetown College faculty, students or alumni)
- Financial aid is available. Email email@example.com for more information.
- Attend 2 camps this summer and SAVE $30!!
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT and Volunteer OPPORTUNITIES FOR TEACHERS & COMMUNITY MEMBERS
- If you are a teacher or someone who has robotics experience and would like to attend the robotics camp(s) for PD purposes or to volunteer, please contact Mr. Joe Kosin (firstname.lastname@example.org). There is no charge for the PD, but spots may be limited.
Email email@example.com for more information about the camps, professional development opportunities, and other Georgetown College Robotics activities! Also, please like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/GeorgetownCollegeRobotics) to keep up with all of our activities.
Register for Camps – Opens around April 1, 2019
2019 Robotics Camp Registration
Before registering for our camps, please carefully read these instructions! Particularly note #5 – After you have paid the fee, you will not receive a confirmation unless there is a problem with your registration (i.e., if the camp is full, if payment doesn’t go through, etc.). We will be sending additional camp information about two weeks before camp begins. Additional camp information will also be available on the website about 2 weeks before the camp begins.
- When you click here on the link below, you will be taken to an information sheet. Please fill in the sheet as accurately as possible. This is how we will contact you with additional camp information.
- If you have been approved for a scholarship, please write that in the ‘Questions or comments’ box.
- After you have filled in each field, click the Submit button to continue. By doing this, all of our information will be saved. You will then be taken to a payment page.
- In order to save a spot, you must pay a $50 non-refundable registration fee. If you choose to pay by check, please hit the ‘Cancel’ button and send your check to Georgetown College Robotics Camp, c/o Andrea Peach, 400 E. College Street, Georgetown, KY 40324. Your spot will not be reserved until we receive the $50 fee. If you pay by check, please print out the registration form with all of your information before you submit the form. Include the printout with the check.
- After you have paid the fee, you will not receive a confirmation unless there is a problem with your registration (i.e., if the camp is full, if payment doesn’t go through, etc.).
If you have problems with the registration, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in our robotics camps!