We heard you! In response to suggestions from members of the Parent’s Development Council, Georgetown College is making available online access to additional and more timely information about your enrolled student’s grades, financial aid, financial records, billing, academic progress, etc. However, Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act Regulations (FERPA) require that the student grant you the privilege of viewing the academic or financial information.
Here’s how it works:
- Ask your student to log in to the my.georgetowncollege.edu portal using his or her assigned login and password. Please Note: There is a delay in new student access to the parent section of my.georgetowncollege.
- Once logged in, your student selects “GC Life” and then clicks on “Parent Portal Registration.”
- Once permission is granted by your student, you, as a parent, will soon thereafter (approximately 15 minutes) receive an e-mail from the College with detailed instructions for further action.
- Then login to my.georgetowncollege.edu/ICS/Parents/ and select the tab labeled “Parents.”
- Enter your e-mail address, the code that was provided in the e-mail, and set your password.