Upcoming Grad Ed VIP Days — 2014
- Summer 1 – April 12: Click for Detailed Schedule
Course offerings on the schedule:
- EDU501Â Teaching Reading and Writing with Dr. Nancy Whitlock
- EDU521Â Curriculum and Instruction in Gifted Education with Dr. Taylor Thompson
- EDU545Â Curriculum and Assessment for Teacher Leaders with Dr. Taylor Thompson
- EDU557Â Planning and Management of Technology in Schools with Prof. Marty Park
- Exit Interview Sessions for LBD; TLMA; MSD and Endorsements programs â€“ for degree candidates who anticipate program completion by the end of the Summer 2, 2014 semester. Not for MA-AC candidates.
- Literacy Specialist Program Exit Presentations with Dr. Joy Bowers-Campbell
- Praxis Review with Dr. Melody Deprez
- Summer 2 – June 14: Schedule forthcoming
Bookstore will be OPEN
- Open Sat. Apr. 12 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.Â – details on the linked schedule.
- Textbooks : Ordering online Go to: The Store’s website (click here)
The Cafeteria is open from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. – details on the linked schedule.
Prior to the Grad Ed VIP Day
- Office hours:Â Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (closed 12-1 p.m.)
- Contact the office for information about student G-cards and options for transferring of funds.
- Office hours:Â Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Contact Julie Sams, Graduate Financial Planning Counselor
- E-mailÂ Â Â firstname.lastname@example.org