The registration information on this page is for students who are currentlyÂ in Graduate Education at Georgetown College. Please see the Graduate Admissions site for application deadlines and information about applying to Graduate Education programs.
Registration for the Summer I and Summer II 2014 semesters opens at 7:30 AM on Wednesday, March 12.
Click here for a preview of course offerings
How to Register Online*
|Please reference your curriculum contract or contact your advisor for assistance in selecting classes for your program.|
- Log into https://my.georgetowncollege.edu using your network login and password and Click Login.
- Click on the Academic Info tab at the top of the page.
- Select Registration from the drop down menu or click on the Registration link found in the menu on the left side of the page. This will bring up the Registration Entry screen.
- Choose the following options:
- Term: Summer I and Summer II 2014
- Student Program: Graduate
- Course Program: Graduate School
- You shouldÂ see a Course Search box with 2 tabs giving you different ways to search for and add courses to your schedule:
- On the Add by Course tab, you can search by Course code. Just start typing in the code and a drop down list will appear. Select the course you want from the list. You can add one or more courses at a time. Click Add Courses and they are added to your schedule and appear at the bottom of the screen under Your Schedule (Registered).
- Using the Course Search tab, you can search for courses by title, code, or department. If you click More Search Options (by the search button), you can search by times/days, faculty member, open or full (classes), and min/max hours (to find 1 or 2 hours classes). Just check the course you want to add and click Add Courses. To change your search options, click Update Search Options in the blue box.
*If you experience technical problems with online registration, you may call the IT help desk at 502-863-4357. If you have other problems regarding course enrollment (e.g. instructor permission, wait list questions, etc.), please call the Graduate Education Office at 502-863-8176. Both offices are open Monday â€“ Friday, 8 a.m. â€“ 5 p.m.
Printing Your Schedule
On the home page for Academic Info, click View Details which appears beside your schedule. Then click Printer Friendly in the upper right of the screen.
- March 12 (Wednesday) at 7:30 am:Â online registration opens for Summer I and Summer II.
- April 18 (Friday): Last day to register for Summer I; online registration closes at 5 p.m.
- April 21 (Monday): First day of the Summer I term
- June 6 (Friday): Last day of the Summer I term
- June 13 (Friday): Last day to register for Summer II; online registration closes at 5 p.m.
- June 16 (Monday): First day of the Summer II term
- August 1 (Friday): Last day of the Summer II term
Prior to the First Day of Class
Check your Georgetown College email and the course schedules frequently for:
- Updates from your professor regarding registration information and how to access your online class on ourÂ Moodle server, which is called SAGE (http://sage.georgetowncollege.edu). If you have any questions about registration information or your upcoming class, donâ€™t hesitate to contact your professor via email for more information.
- Any optional webinars or orientations that may happen prior toÂ the first day of class or required sessions that may happen during the first week of class.
On the First Day of Class – Attendance Verification
On the first day of class you must login to your class Moodle 2 (SAGE) site and complete the activity required by the professor. Failure to do this may result in your registration being cancelled. Please contact your professor immediately if you miss this required attendance verification.
Remember, if you are taking a BLENDED class, you will meet during the first week of class â€“ check the course schedule for details.