This Graduate Education program is available in an online/distance-learning format.
Candidates who hold a teaching certificate may earn a master’s degree in education with an endorsement related to school and district leadership. Additionally, candidates may add relevant course groupings to this degree to reflect their unique professional interests.
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.75 required (or 3.0 for the last 30 hours)
- Submit official transcripts for all earned degrees via:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Graduate Education
400 East College Street
Georgetown, KY 40324
- A writing sample is required (you will be asked to attach a Word or PDF document). For instructions please click here.
- Two recommendations are required. You will need the name and email address of 1) Your school principal; and 2) a peer teacher.