Registration Information for Current Graduate Students (students who started coursework in Spring 2015 or before)
- March 11 (Wednesday) – Current student online registration begins for Summer 1 and Summer 2 classes
- April 17 (Friday) – last day to register online for Summer 1 class
- April 20 (Monday) – Summer 1 begins
- June 12 (Friday) – last day to register online for Summer 2 class
- June 15 (Monday) – Summer 2 begins
How to Register:
- Check your curriculum contract to see courses that you need to take. If you have questions, contact your advisor.
- To see a list of courses:
- Click here (opens a new tab)
Ignore the warning message “No Current Courses for the selected Term and Division”. When registration opens and you log in to the Portal and register, you will see your registered courses there.
You can search by
- Program – choose ‘Graduate’.
- Department (ex: if you choose ‘Exceptional Child Educat’, you will see all ECE (LBD and MSD courses, if you choose ‘Education’, you will see all EDU classes, etc. Once again, unless you also choose ‘Graduate’ under the ‘Program’ option, you will get undergraduate and graduate courses).
- Term: (ex: select ‘SM S1 15’ for Summer 1 and ‘SM S2 15’ for Summer 2 courses. Unless you also choose ‘Graduate’ under the ‘Program’ option, you will get undergraduate and graduate courses).
- Course Code (ex: selecting ‘begins with’ and typing in ‘ECE’ will pull up all classes with the ECE prefix).
- Course Title (ex: selecting ‘contains’ and typing in ‘Practicum’ will pull up any class that contains the word ‘Practicum’).
- When you click on the course number link, you will get additional information about the class, including any required sessions (i.e., chats, webinars, etc.)
- When you know which class you wish to take, you can log on to the Portal to register.
- If you are wanting to register for a field placement class (i.e., ECE 575A or B, ECE 576, ECE 608, EDU 535, or EDU 536) you must pre-apply for the class and, if accepted, you will be registered by the Graduate office. Watch for an email from your advisor or program chair for application information and deadlines.
- If you have difficulties with registration call or email Donna Whitehouse (email: Donna_Whitehouse@georgetowncollege.edu; phone: 502-863-8024) in the Office of the Registrar.
Registration Information for Cohort Graduate Students (students who started coursework in Summer 2015 or after and are in a cohort program)
You will be registered for classes automatically each term. If you decide to not take a class for the next term, contact the Graduate Information Office to discuss your options.