Welcome to the Undergraduate Education Fall 2012 Semester!┬á Many important changes are occuring in the program and we want you to be well informed!┬á Please continue to access the Undergraduate Education┬ásite for the most up-to-date information.
Here are some important dates┬áand information┬áfor you to know:
- SEPTEMBER 6, 2012:┬á MANDATORY TEACHER EDUCATION INFORMATION MEETING- ANDERSON HALL ROOM #33 AT 11:00 A.M.
- SEPTEMBER 6, 2012:┬á MANDATORY STUDENT TEACHER INFORMATION MEETING FOR THOSE PLANNING TO STUDENT TEACH SPRING 2013- ANDERSON HALL ROOM #33 AT 11:30 A.M.
- SEPTEMBER 17, 2012- STUDENT TEACHER APPLICATION/PORTFOLIO DEADLINE
- OCTOBER 8, 2012- TEACHER EDUCATION APPLICATION/PORTFOLIO DEADLINE
- STUDENTS APPLYING TO THE EDUCATION PROGRAM MUST HAVE TAKEN AND PASSED ALL PRAXIS I EXAMS (PPST).┬á See your education advisor or the education office if you have questions.
NOTE:┬á All undergraduate education offices have relocated to the main floor of Anderson Hall (former athletic offices).┬á Please stop in and say hello!