Welcome to the Undergraduate Education Fall 2012 Semester! Many important changes are occuring in the program and we want you to be well informed! Please continue to access the Undergraduate Education site for the most up-to-date information.
Here are some important dates and information for you to know:
- SEPTEMBER 6, 2012: MANDATORY TEACHER EDUCATION INFORMATION MEETING- ANDERSON HALL ROOM #33 AT 11:00 A.M.
- SEPTEMBER 6, 2012: MANDATORY STUDENT TEACHER INFORMATION MEETING FOR THOSE PLANNING TO STUDENT TEACH SPRING 2013- ANDERSON HALL ROOM #33 AT 11:30 A.M.
- SEPTEMBER 17, 2012- STUDENT TEACHER APPLICATION/PORTFOLIO DEADLINE
- OCTOBER 8, 2012- TEACHER EDUCATION APPLICATION/PORTFOLIO DEADLINE
- STUDENTS APPLYING TO THE EDUCATION PROGRAM MUST HAVE TAKEN AND PASSED ALL PRAXIS I EXAMS (PPST). See your education advisor or the education office if you have questions.
NOTE: All undergraduate education offices have relocated to the main floor of Anderson Hall (former athletic offices). Please stop in and say hello!