Potential scholars who meet the criteria for eligibility must apply to Georgetown College. Once accepted, they will receive the Bishop Scholarship and be named either a Bishop Legacy Scholar or a Bishop Scholar. The Scholarsâ Georgetown diploma will also state âBishop College Legacyâ upon completion of their college course work.
Bishop Legacy Scholars/Bishop Scholars
- A Bishop Legacy Scholar must be a child or grandchild of a Bishop College alum
- A Bishop Scholar must be recommended in writing by a Bishop College alum
- Students must apply for admission by January 1
- Recipients must have a minimum 3.0 high school cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Must have a minimum 20 ACT composite
- All recipients will receive a minimum $17,500 annual scholarship, renewable for four years to Georgetown College