Date: Saturday, May 10
Time: 3 PM
Location: John L. Hill Chapel on the Georgetown College Campus
Campus Map: http://www.georgetowncollege.edu/tour/
Instructions for Graduating Candidates:
- Regalia (While regalia are available for pickup on commencement day, you can avoid waiting in line by making arrangements earlier in person or by phone): Will be available for pick up beginning Friday, April 11 at Campus Mail, Cralle Student Center. Office hours are Monday â€“ Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.Â Hours on commencement day, Saturday, May 10 will be from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. The Campus Mail phone number is 502-863-8140. To request graduate regalia shipped to your home address for a fee of $8.50 (U.S. Postal Service), please contact Kay Blevins at 502-863-8139.
- Processional: Assemble for the processional at 2:15 p.m. Please see instructions provided in your information packet for location and other important instructions. Contact the Graduate Education Office if you have questions. 502-863-7089
- Diploma Frames: Available at www.georgetowncollege.bkstr.com or by contacting The Store at 502-863-8134. Personalized graduation announcements may be purchased at http://www.georgetowncollege.edu/commencement/. If you have questions, please contact Michelle Bowling at 502-863-8134.
- Photographs: Photographer is Ms. Keni Parks â€“ Please contact her by e-mail for Commencement Photos information. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Special Needs: John L Hill Chapel is wheelchair accessible with the assistance of our Security officers and restrooms are in the Cralle Student Center on the second floor. Please contact Dan Brown if you need additional information. 502-863-7035.
- Store Hours: The Store (bookstore) will be open on Saturday, May 10 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. C-STORE provides a variety of drinks and snacks for purchase. Hours on Saturday, May 10 are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Please contact the Graduate Education Office if you need additional information. E-mail Robin_McClure@georgetowncollege.edu or call 502-863-7089.