Georgetown College’s innovative new Conference and Training Center provides an exciting alternative to businesses and organization for meetings, conferences, training seminars, and banquets. From casual to formal, small to large, the Conference and Training Center provides a combination of unique features that fulfill the highest executive standards for meeting room facilities. It provides a panoramic view of the Stadium Complex (home of the Cincinnati Bengals Training Camp) and the Georgetown College Challenge Course.
The Georgetown College Challenge Course offers a wide variety of programs to meet your group’s needs. Participants include business executives interested in developing a team approach to management to human service staffs interested in bringing new insights into their counseling techniques.
- Minimum of eight participants, with a maximum of 150 participants.
- Groups larger than 15 participants will be broken up to allow for more involvement.
- The low course consists of events that may occur on the ground as well as utilizing the Team Development Course which is a series of logs configured to present a challenge as groups move along them. These exciting challenges help groups move toward their goals: teamwork, communication, problem solving, cooperation, and respect.
- After a series of challenges, a trained facilitator leads a discussion to help the group relate what they successfully accomplished to something relevant to their lives.
- Participating on the Low Course does not require much physical stamina. In fact, the course is more mentally challenging than physically challenging.┬áFacilitators are able to adapt the initiatives to help your group meet the goals you have set.