TypeFocus is a leading developer of online personality type resources. Students can access these assessments in the GC Portal under the GC Life tab. This is an excellent starting point for the undecided student. Students will receive results through the system and are able to research suggested professions through the system. TypeFocus results can also guide students through further career exploration, proving helpful when using Vault and Tiger Net. All students are encouraged make an appointment with the Graves Center staff to review and fully understand their results.
Prepare for that interview from your computer! Record your practice interview questions, get professional feedback and share you interview with key folks for additional feedback. Log in today and set up your profile and big working on your interviewing skills.
- Career One Stop A first-class site with all sorts of links to employment databases all over the country–developed by our friends in the federal government! Good links to occupational and labor market information, as well as to jobs and employers.
- O*NET OnLine
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
Detailed information on specific careers, including a day-in-the-life, job projection, training, and salary.
- Teacher.org A resource on teaching careers. A web site for teachers by teachers that aims to inform and encourage.
- Lexington Young Professionals Association
LYPA grooms the next generation of community leaders while improving quality of life in the city of Lexington. This is done via: Improving networking opportunities for our members; Retaining young talent within the area; Establishing a unified voice for Lexington’s young professionals; Creating a more diversified base of social activities within the downtown area; Providing philanthropic opportunities for our members.
- Young Professionals Association of Louisville
YPAL is an organization that provides young professionals in their twenties and thirties with social and networking activities, as well as opportunities for volunteerism and community development. If you are interested in relocating to Louisville, YPAL is a way for you to get involved with the community and have fun!
- Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce
Discover what the Greater Cincinnati area has to offer new graduates. This site provides job listings with the chamber as well as throughout the area.