- Career One Stop A first-class site with all sorts of links to employment databases all over the country–developed by our friends in the federal government! Good links to occupational and labor market information, as well as to jobs and employers.
- Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce
Discover what the Greater Cincinnati area has to offer new graduates. This site provides job listings with the chamber as well as throughout the area.
- College Grad
- Lexington Young Professionals Association
LYPA grooms the next generation of community leaders while improving quality of life in the city of Lexington. This is done via: Improving networking opportunities for our members; Retaining young talent within the area; Establishing a unified voice for Lexington’s young professionals; Creating a more diversified base of social activities within the downtown area; Providing philanthropic opportunities for our members.
- LGBT Connect
LGBT Connect: Connecting Employers with the LGBT Community. LGBT Connect is a website dedicated to the LGBT community and their equal rights mission. They understand how important this community is in creating a diverse workforce. LGBT Connect helps connect our qualified candidates with employers looking to hire them.
- My Job Search
Descriptions of working conditions, pay rates, and employment forecasts in hundreds of different professions.
- O*NET OnLine
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
Detailed information on specific careers, including a day-in-the-life, job projection, training, and salary.
- Out and Equal
Out and Equal: Celebrating Inclusion and Equality. Out & Equal is an online job board that celebrates inclusion and equality within the workplace. They offer a variety of innovative services for individuals of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender community.
An excellent resource to find out what you are worth by job title and region, including benefits.
- A resource on teaching careers. A web site for teachers by teachers that aims to inform and encourage.
- Vault Reports
A great resource for researching a job or company.
- Wet Feet
- What Can I do with a Major in…
University of North Carolina, Wilmington offers this great web page to help you discover how many career options you have with your particular major..
- Young Professionals Association of Louisville
YPAL is an organization that provides young professionals in their twenties and thirties with social and networking activities, as well as opportunities for volunteerism and community development. If you are interested in relocating to Louisville, YPAL is a way for you to get involved with the community and have fun!
Career Planning Resources Ray Clere