- Career One Stop A first-class site with all sorts of links to employment databases all over the countryâ€“developed by our friends in the federal government! Good links to occupational and labor market information, as well as to jobs and employers.
- Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce
Discover what the Greater Cincinnati area has to offer new graduates. This site provides job listings with the chamber as well as throughout the area.
- College Grad
- Lexington Young Professionals Association
LYPA grooms the next generation of community leaders while improving quality of life in the city of Lexington. This is done via: Improving networking opportunities for our members; Retaining young talent within the area; Establishing a unified voice for Lexington’s young professionals; Creating a more diversified base of social activities within the downtown area; Providing philanthropic opportunities for our members.
- My Job Search
Descriptions of working conditions, pay rates, and employment forecasts in hundreds of different professions.
- O*NET OnLine
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
Detailed information on specific careers, including a day-in-the-life, job projection, training, and salary.
An excellent resource to find out what you are worth by job title and region, including benefits.
- Vault Reports
A great resource for researching a job or company.
- Wet Feet
- What Can I do with a Major in…
University of North Carolina, Wilmington offers this great web page to help you discover how many career options you have with your particular major..
- Young Professionals Association of Louisville
YPAL is an organization that provides young professionals in their twenties and thirties with social and networking activities, as well as opportunities for volunteerism and community development. If you are interested in relocating to Louisville, YPAL is a way for you to get involved with the community and have fun!