Tiger Net - a university web-based career management technology that provides high quality, high touch services connecting students and employers.
- College and University Interview Form
- Employer Reference Letter
- Playing Fair: The student’s guide to an ethical job search
- Professional Standards for College and University Career Services
- Salary Survey Employer Information Kit
- Articles directed to the parents of college students
The materials on this page are provided to you as a resource for your organization to develop policy and procedures. The legal information provided should not be construed as legal advice for any specific situation, nor can NACE’s general counsel provide you with specific legal advice regarding your policies, procedures, or forms. It is strongly recommended that you seek advice from your institution’s legal counsel.
- A Faculty Guide to Ethical and Legal Standards in Student Hiring
- A FERPA Primer
- An Introduction to Writing Reference Letters
- Faculty Reference Letter
- Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) Consent to Disclose (online form)
- Suggested Guidelines for Writing References
- Supreme Court on FERPA
- Writing a Reference Letter
- What Can a Faculty Member Say or Write?