E-Bill

Introducing…

gc ebill

The Student Accounts Office is going GREEN!

In an attempt to reduce the amount of paper used by the College, all monthly statements will be sent to your GC-issued email address. As email is the official communication method between you and the Student Accounts Office, you will need to check your email account at least once a week to make sure your account is in good standing. Each student is responsible for his/her student account.

What if you use a different email address?

No problem! Simply log onto my.georgetowncollege.edu and click on “My Account” and then “Forward Student Mail” in the menu to the left. You may enter a different email address where you’d like to receive emails from the College.

“My parents take care of my student account”

In order for your parents to receive a copy of your E-BILL, log onto my.georgetowncollege.edu and click on “Finances” then “Statement Management” and then “Financial Statement Authorization.” Enroll your parents and they will receive an E-BILL at the same time you do.

And always remember…

You can view your current student account info on my.georgetowncollege.edu 24/7 under “Finances”. Use the “Account Statements” tab for billing statements showing everything that has been posted to your account for a specified time period. Use the “Course and Fee Statement” tab to look at your projected registration, charges and financial aid for an upcoming semester.

© 2014 Georgetown College • 400 East College Street, Georgetown, KY 40324 • 1-800-788-9985

Georgetown College admits students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin.