Dr. Zahi Haddad is Professor of International Business and Management.Â He has taught at Georgetown College since 1992, including a six-year term as Chair of the Business Administration and Economics Department.
In addition, for several years he served as advisor to the student Investment Team, helping students learn about the stock market while they managed a large portfolio.
Dr. Haddad’s research interests focus on the multinational corporation.Â He is a member of various professional organizations.
- BUA 353 International Business Operations
- BUA 357 Current Issues in Management
- BUA 367 Human Resources Management
- BUA 377 Organizational Behavior
- BUA 443 International Management
1980 – 92 â€¢ Holy Names University, Oakland, California
- Director of the MBA Program
- Associate Professor of Business Administration
1986 â€¢ Ph.D. in Business Administration, specializing in Management, from Golden Gate University
1979 â€¢ Masters in Business Administration, specializing in International Business, Golden Gate University
1977 â€¢ Masters of Public Administration, specializing in Management, California State University at Hayward
1974 â€¢ B.S. in Accounting, California State University at Hayward
1973 â€¢A.A. in Business Administration, Napa College