How do I request a job?

Please complete a job request form in Pub/Dup. If you have any questions, feel free to send us an email at or give us a call at x8137. Faculty and staff are encouraged to submit job requests to TRAC.

When will my job be completed?

Our goal is to meet your time-frame, but we ask that you give us 24 hours notice. We are often able to accommodate quicker turnaround times if necessary. Please speak with a representative in Pub/Dup. An estimated time of completion on larger jobs, will be given when the job is submitted.

Can I print from my computer?

Yes. Contact the IT help desk at x4357 for assistance.

Can I use my G-Card?

Yes. If you have loaded money on your G-card but we do not accept college funded print money or tiger dollars. Print money can only be used at our satellite copiers using the equitrac machines.