Art Students admitted to The Prototype Program will have access to personal studio space on Georgetown College Campus. Program members will also have the opportunity to assist select faculty on special projects and exhibitions. The program is an opportunity for incoming students as well as current Art Majors. The admission process to The Prototype Program will consist of a portfolio review and application letter. Applications are currently being reviewed before each semester by all art faculty. (For incoming students, begin HERE.)
Requirements for Program Admission and Enrollment
- Must be an Art Major at Georgetown College.
- Must be enrolled in an Art course each semester.
- Program members will participate in group critiques and a Prototype exhibition each year.
Applications may be submitted through Dropbox.com or emailed to Prof. Daniel Graham (firstname.lastname@example.org) and must contain the following:
- Application letter, addressing the technical and conceptual direction of your current work, how you see the personal studio space benefiting your studio practice, and any specific plans you have for the space.
- 6–10 digital representations of works labeled with the last name, first initial, underscore, and slide number (ex. GrahamD_01.jpg).
- A slide list including title, medium, dimensions, and date of completion for each work.